Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Christmas Jingle 6 x 6 Scrapbook

This morning I had to drop my car off at the mechanics shop which I am so not happy about but I need to ensure that my car is reliable to get me to and from work so I shouldn't complain. I am hoping that the issue is just the ignition leads and not something more costly. My poor girl is missing, especially when she's cold and just warming up on my drive. So I will have to patiently wait and see what the mechanic says.



For the past week I have been taking my Christmas Jingle Simply Scrappin' Kit with me to work and putting together some pages over my lunch break. These pages are all works in progress and will not be complete until I add pics at Christmas and more embellishments. I'm not sure how some people put together amazing pages with all kinds of embellishments and no picture on it. I like to add embellishments on top of my pictures or just off the edge of my pictures.



These are just a few of the pages I have put together. I have made created 5 double page layouts and two single page layouts already and have only used half the cardstock in the kit and I have more than half of the die cut stickers still. This kit is really great and I am thrilled that I have had time to work on putting it together.

This kit is being used in my Christmas Jingle 6 x 6 Scrapbook class on November 11th. Today is the last day to sign up for this class as I require time to order the kits in for the class. For those who live in my area, if you are interested in registering for the class please let me know by this evening.




Class details are as follows:
November 11th 7pm - 9:30pm
Margaret's home
Class Fee - $50.00 (includes cost of Christmas Jingle Simply Scrappin' Kit)
Class Size - Max. 6 people
Pre-Registration required by October 27th
Payment required at time of reservation.

Margaret :)

No comments:

Post a Comment