Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Fabric Project Instructions

Happy Tuesday peeps!  Today I am sharing with you the link for the fabric project instructions available to you from Stampin' Up!  We all know that the new fabric's are GORGEOUS.  I can't wait to start creating with them, I just have to get over my desire to keep them whole first. LOL

There is a 7 page PDF file available with various projects created using the new fabrics and they are so much fun.  Here is a link to the Fabric project instructions.

Here is a little picture of one of the fabulous projects included in this 'booklet.

How lovely is this bag?  This fabric is way too gorgeous.  

If you haven't purchased the Springtime or Sew Suite Fabric yet you have until April 30th to get your order in.  I can't wait to see what you design with these lovelys. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment