Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Mini Scrapbook Page

Before I get to today's project let me show you my talking box - during Sale-A-Bration Stampin' Up! has been sending out talking boxes.  They are so much fun.  Check out what my box had to say to me this week :)



Well I realized that I never seem to share scrapbook pages I create and yet people tell me how beautiful they are so I will try to be more faithful in taking photos and posting them.

Todays page is a 6 x 6 page that was a make n' take at a recent workshop.



I showcased crumpling and tearing as well as the great new Fun Flower die available in the Occassions Mini for $43.95.  These flowers are gorgeous and curling the ends adds some great appeal.  I have so many projects I plan to use these on.



And what about the fabulous Sweet Stitches Fabric Brads available in the Occasions Mini.  Seriously, these are so worth $8.95 for a package of 24 brads.  Is it bad that I didn't really want to share them? LOL

This page was super fun and super easy and those who came to the workshop but aren't into scrapbooking can easily make this into a 'postcard'.

No comments:

Post a Comment