Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Life Happens

Oooh I just love this page that I am sharing with you today.  It is so pretty and feminine.  I created a few more flower embellishments to attach to the page once I have added photos.  I've only had this page created for a year so who knows maybe in another year or three I'll actually get some photos on it LOL



The set used for this page is Vintage Vogue and if I remember correctly I based my design on a page I saw in one of last years Mini Catalogues.

Thanks for looking :)

2 comments:

  1. I remember when we did this layout. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is BEAUTIFUL, Margaret! I'm totally putting this in my inspiration folder :) My mom's birthday is coming up, and I always add pages to her scrapbook (the ONLY scrapbooking I ever do!) and I know she'll LOVE this page! Thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete