Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Holiday Greetings


Happy Wednesday everyone!

It has been a crazy week, but good. Next weeks schedule looks a bit quieter so I think I will start cracking on my Christmas cards and get those in the mail. I have a few to start but I need lots more. We always drop off a Christmas card to our closest neighbours in 3 different directions, so there goes a good 20 cards. Then my customers, friends and my immediate family. Don't even ask me to do aunts, uncles, cousins etc. That in itself for my family (not including Chris' family) would be probably 200 some odd people. Put it this way, I don't know all my cousins. Heck I barely can remember all my aunts and uncles. Dutch people - Need I say more. LOL



Anyway today I have a Christmas card that I whipped up a few weeks ago. Very simple and clean. I stamped my Lovely as a Tree image in Versamark ink on Night of Navy cardstock, covered with White embossing powder and heat set. I layered this on Bordering Blue cardstock and used a miniscule amount of the loads of Whisper White grosgrain ribbon that I have. Yes, some of you may remember that ordering boo boo I made a year ago. I think I still have about 7 or 8 out of the 9 spools that I bought. Sigh. I think I may be set for life in that colour. I know I have the option of dying it but that just seems so messy to me.

Next I layered my matte to my card front and I stamped my Holiday Greetings from the Sincere Salutations set in Bordering Blue ink.

Thanks so much for popping by and sharing in my day to day.

Margaret :)

No comments:

Post a Comment