Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Serene Sunflower


Another little find in my stash of old card fronts. This card was nixed from whatever swap it was that I designed it for. If I mass produced it, I would have remembered LOL.

I do love this set though. It is a retired set called Serene Sunflower. I decided to step out of the traditional colours of a sunflower and instead I went with Pretty in Pink, Barely Banana and Mellow Moss to stamp the flower and leaves. I also used Pretty in Pink to add distressing to my image via a sponge.
The card base is Pretty in Pink with a layer of Mellow Moss laid over half of it. I stamped the Mellow Moss cardstock with my retired Print Pattern background stamp. I used Mellow Moss ink to stamp this pattern.

I punched out a strip of Mellow Moss cardstock with the Word Window Punch and distressed it using the direct to paper technique. I folded the strip in half and tucked under my main image.

I hope to be back tomorrow with more goodies to share with you.

Have a great day.

Margaret :)

No comments:

Post a Comment