Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Heart Album


Here is a little look at the Heart Album I have been working on. This will be for a class I hope to do next month. I am a bit frustrated and a little at a loss. My pictures are fine on my computer but as soon as I download them to my blog, they rotate so you end up looking at them sideways or upside down. Not the most flattering way to view my work, so if anyone knows what is causing this and how to correct it, I would greatly appreciate the help. I even tried fooling the computer by rotating the picture first but it keeps putting it in the same wrong way.


This album is made with the plain chipboard heart book that is currently available from SU in the Occasions Mini. I used various designer papers to cover the front and back of each piece (8 pieces total) I can't wait to complete this.

I love my Vanilla Hodgepodge hardware on the front with the flourish and "j" stamped on Whisper White cardstock beneath the hardware.. I realize I am not quite a Johnson yet but the ring on my finger tells me I will be one day, LOL, so I figure the "j" is still appropriate.

Thanks for stopping by for this really quick peek at the album.

Margaret :)

1 comment:

  1. I like the 'J' too ;)
    And beautiful papers...you could leave the album just like that, without any pictures, and I'd still love to flip through it! LOL!

    ReplyDelete