Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Release Day!!!!

Oh my goodness!!!

Can you believe it is release day for the new Occasions Mini catalogue and the Sale-A-Bration mini catalogue? Woo Hoo!

Okay so before I get to my card today I just have to share the walkway to the basement apartment at our home. I had the wonderful task of shovelling this hard wind packed snow. Thankfully there is now a nice pathway. Whew!!! This picture is of the deepest section which was close to 4 feet deep. Then it dropped to about a foot and grew again to just over 3 feet deep at the bottom by the door.

Okay enough about snow right?

I just love this cute little creation. This card was created using a new punch that makes the bird, the birds wing and the leaf stem.
I began by stamping my sentiment Happy Birthday from the new set Well Scripted in Real Red ink onto one of the cute new scalloped note cards.

Next, I punched out two leaf stems from Garden Green cardstock, attached the ends of the stems together and adhered them to the scallop note card. I then attached my bird and popped up the wing punched out of patterned paper.


I layered my scallop note onto Garden Green cardstock, layered on my Real Red Textured cardstock base and tied a bit of 5/8" Real Red grosgrain ribbon around the card.

Now how darn cute is this punch!!

Thanks for stopping by and see you again tomorrow!
Margaret :)

No comments:

Post a Comment