Monday, January 4, 2010

Sneak Peek # 5

Welcome to the fifth and final sneak peek that I am sharing with you before tomorrow's release of the Occasions Mini and the Sale-A-Bration mini.

You have no idea how excited I am with these two Mini Catalogues. I love just about everything and I am sure you will too. Before I forget to mention it, if you live in Canada and wish to place an order with me, please do not hesitate to contact me. The items in my Sneak Peeks, along with several other items will be available for a limited time, beginning tomorrow.

Todays card is made with a new stamp set called - I (Heart) Hearts. Once again I have ordered this one for the clear mount blocks as I love the idea of saving space on my shelves. I stamped various hearts in random colours on Whisper White cardstock and punched them out using Stampin' Up!'s various heart punches.



Next I made my card base with Whisper White cardstock and layered a matte of Rose Red cardstock over top. I pulled out the ever beautiful new Sweet Pea paper pack and added some patterned papers to the front of my card.

I then used another fabulous new set called Well Scripted and stamped my Love You Much sentiment in Rose Red ink onto the Rose Red cardstock.

Finally I ahdered my hearts to the front of the card and popped up a couple hearts for more dimension.

Well, I hope you have enjoyed all the sneak peeks I have shared with you and I am sure you will be seeing lots more projects and creations using these products.

Thanks for stopping by.
Margaret :)

1 comment:

  1. Your stamping mojo is in overdrive!! LOL! What beautiful cards. I can't wait to get my hands on all the new goodness :) Thanks for sharing xo

    ReplyDelete