Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sweet Treats


Wow it is the middle of the week already. I can hardly believe it. We are also one day closer to Valentine's Day and I am working on some projects for just that occasion.

Today I am sharing with you a cute little box I made using the Party Favor box BigZ die.

I ran the die through the Big Shot with some pretty purple cardstock. Next I ran the box through again on the dots texture plate. I cut out some pieces of Razzleberry Lemonade designer paper and adhered them to the front and back of the box.

Next I used the Big Shot to cut out a label with the Sizzlit Lots of Tags set (I think that is the name of it) I added a rub on word from a retired SU rub on package and used my lovely new bird punch to add a sweet accent to the front of the tag.

Inside the box is a cellophane baggie of those yummy little hearts with words on them.

Mmm mmm.

Thanks for stopping by.
Margaret :)

No comments:

Post a Comment