Monday, January 18, 2010

Valentines...


Here I am....

No I did not get lost, just got busy. Today I have a sweet card to share with you that I think is very sweet and adorable.

I pulled out a set from the Holiday Mini that I absolutely adore, called Wandering Words, and used this image as I felt it was just right for Valentine's Day.

I began by stamping the image in Real Red ink onto some Sweat Pea designer paper. Then I paper pierced around the edges. I layered this onto a matte of Real Red textured cardstock.


Next I stamped a heart in Rose Red ink and cut it out with my Paper snips. I held this to my matted image by using a clip from the Clip Assortment package. Finally I adhered the image to my Very Vanilla cardbase.

Thank you for stopping by.
Margaret

1 comment:

  1. I've often looked at the Wandering Words stamp set and thought 'What a cute set!' Well, you just confirmed my thoughts! What a sweet little card!
    Thanks for sharing - I WAS missing your posts :)

    ReplyDelete