Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Landscape Card

A few days ago I posted Sneak Peak #4 using the Good Neighbours set from the Sale-A-Bration mini and my dear friend commented that is was 'much different than your usual style'.

I thought that was funny because I hadn't realized that card was so different for me. Maybe that's because the card I am sharing with you today was on my mind as being unusual for me.

I managed to whip this up on Sunday using the new Love Bandit set from the Occasions Mini. I stamped my images by colouring them with my Stampin' Markers. I drew a line to create my ground and sponged in green ink for my grass.

My sky was made using designer paper from the Welcome Neighbour 6 x 6 paper pack that can be found in the Sale-A-Bration mini.

This was so outside my comfort zone and creative style but I still like it.

Thanks for stopping by.
Margaret :)

2 comments:

  1. She's right - it is different from your usual style - but I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You continue to amaze me!! Talk about outside-of-your-comfort-zone! You are my stamping hero :) And that sweety little raccoon is too cute. I already had my eye on that set and now seeing it in ink...enabler!cough, cough...Thanks again for all the inspiration! Love it!

    ReplyDelete