Friday, December 10, 2010

Bells Are Ringing

Happy Friday everyone! 

I would imagine everyone is beginning to go into panic mode to prepare for the holidays.  Let's see what is done on my list - most of my Christmas cards - check,  tree - no,  decorations - no, gifts - no, last of the Christmas cards - no.  Okay so I am a little behind and I am hoping I am not the only one. Sigh...but....

I do have another card to share with you :)

This is a quick card that I CASE'd (for the most part) from another demo, Wanda Johnson. 

My card base is Crumb Cake with a layer of Cherry Cobbler embossed with the Petals A Plenty folder and a layer of Deck the Halls designer paper.  I tied some 1/4" Very Vanilla Grosgrain ribbon around the card front in a bow. 



My image is stamped in Basic Brown ink using the Holiday Mini Bells & Boughs set and coloured using Watercolour Pencils.  I punched the image out with the 1 3/4" circle punch and layered on the Always Artichoke 2 3/8" scallop circle punch.  I added dimensionals to the back of the scallop circle and popped up on my card front.

Thanks for looking.
Margaret :)

Supplies : Stamp Sets - Bells & Boughs  :  Cardstock - Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Always Artichoke, Deck the Halls DP  :  Inks - Basic Brown  :  Accessories - Petals A Plenty Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 1/4" Very Vanilla Grosgrain ribbon, 1 3/4" circle and 2 3/8" scallop circle punch, Watercolour Pencils, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment