Thursday, December 9, 2010

Wintery Trees

Lately I have been using my brayer and glossy cardstock more than I have in the past.  I would have to say that seeing Michelle Zindorf's creations has sparked a little flame in me. 

I kept the card very simple with no embellishments as I did not want to detract from the beautiful landscape image.



I brayered my Glossy White cardstock with So Saffron ink.  Then I placed a post it note circle where I wanted my moon.  Then I brayered over my card again this time with Pumpkin Pie ink.

I stamped the trees in Staz On black ink using the classic set, Lovely As A Tree and the greeting is from Snow Swirled.  Then I sponged some black ink around the base of the card.

I layered onto a black matte and attached to my Whisper White card base.

Thanks for stopping by.
Margaret :)

Supplies:  Stamp Sets - Lovely As A Tree, Snow Swirled  :  Cardstock - Whisper White, Basic Black, Glossy White  :  Inks - Basic Black, Staz On Black, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie  :  Accessories - brayer

1 comment: