Monday, December 20, 2010

Sweet and Jolly

I love this card.  I think it is because I added to the inside on this one and left the card front very simple.

The card base is Cherry Cobbler 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".  I cut the front flap a bit narrower and punched the long edge with the Scallop Border punch.  I then ran the front flap only through the Big Shot using the Finial Press embossing folder.  I wrapped Vanilla Taffeta ribbon around the card and tied it in a bow.  I then added a Brushed Silver snowflake made using the Northern Frost decorative strip die and added a Bright Glimmer brad through the centre and adhered to the card front.



The inside of the card is quite simple as well.  I added a layer of Very Vanilla Cardstock and then a strip of Jolly Holiday DSP along the right hand side.  The Jolly Holiday paper is also punched along one side using the Scallop border punch to make it match the cardfront.

I appreciate you stopping by and hope you enjoy your Monday.
Margaret :)

Supplies :  Cardstock - Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Jolly Holiday DSP, Brushed Silver  :  Accessories - Big Shot, Finial Press embossing folder, Scallop Edge punch, Northern Frost decorative strip die, Brights Shimmer Brads, Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment