Wednesday, December 8, 2010

To You & Yours

So another quick card for you today. 

The card base is Very Vanilla 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 with a layer of Jolly Holiday designer paper over top.  I'm sure I have mentioned it before but being as I use it so much I'm saying it again - I LOVE THIS PAPER.

The sentiment is another one of the silver rub-on's from a retired Rub-On package.  One of these days I will actually read the proper name off the packaging and let you know which one it was.  I punched it out using the Ornament punch.  Since the silver rub on is more visible on Vanilla cardstock I needed to make it stand out on the card more, so I punched two ornaments from Old Olive cardstock and carefully layered in behind the sentiment.



The sentiment is popped up on the card front with dimensionals and then I created a bow using that fabulous retired Real Red polka dot ribbon and used glue dots to attach to the card.

I hope you like this simple holiday card.
Margaret :)

Supplies :  Cardstock - Very Vanilla, Jolly Holiday designer, Old Olive  :  Accessories - Ornament Punch, retired rub-ons, glue dots, Real Red polka dot ribbon, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment