Thursday, December 2, 2010

Non-Traditional Christmas Colours

Today I am sharing a quick card with you in some extremely non-traditional holiday colours.

My card base is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Baja Breeze cardstock with a layer of So Saffron over top.

My card front is created with Whisper White cardstock that I ran through my Big Shot using the Petals a Plenty embossing folder and an Oval Wood frame to create a flat spot.



I stamped my image from the Bells & Boughs set (another set that is part of a 20% off bundle currently available until Dec 16) in Basic Brown ink.  I coloured in the image with my markers and attached this to my card base.

Thanks for looking.
Margaret

Supplies - Stamp Set: Bells & Boughs  - Cardstock:  Whisper White, So Saffron, Baja Breeze  - Inks:  Basic Brown   - Accessories:  Big Shot, Wood frame, Petals a Plenty embossing folder, Stampin' Write markers

No comments:

Post a Comment