Sunday, December 5, 2010

BINGO

Sunday....today I get to spend time with some dear stamping/ demo friends to chat, catch up on life and perhaps even stamp. :)  I am so looking forward to it.

I wanted to share another fun card that we made at last months stamp club.  BINGO!  This is such a fun set and I can't wait to make some bingo games with it. 

I stamped the Bingo background in Chocolate Chip ink and then used Marina Mist, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight and Chocolate chip for my images.  I layered my card front onto my Old Olive base.  I created this card as a 5 x 7 instead of the usual 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.



I just had to use the Tags Til Christmas set because it has so many fun sayings in it.  The sentiment is stamped in Old Olive ink, punched out using the 1 1/4" square punch and layered on a scallop square of Marina Mist cardstock and popped up on the card.

I hope this gives you some added inspiration.
Margaret :)

Supplies :  Stamp Sets - Jolly Bingo Bits, Bingo Card, Tags Til' Christmas  :  Cardstock - Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Marina Mist  :  Inks - Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight, Chocolate Chip  :  Accessories - Scallop Square punch,  1 1/4" square punch, dimensionals,

No comments:

Post a Comment