Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Red Cardinal

As you may have noticed, I have been working on keeping my Christmas cards simpler this year.  I still love how they are turning out and other than the cards I have done for workshops I am not making any two the same.  I love it.

Today's card is created using the A Cardinal Christmas set.  I stamped my image on Whisper White cardstock in Staz On Black ink.  I coloured the image with Real Red and Old Olive markers.  The image was then layered on Real Red cardstock and attached to my Old Olive card base.



I added a few adhesive backed rhinestones as well because bling on cards is just so right (smile)

Do you remember the clearance rack blitz, well I just had to get me some of this superb polka dot ribbon and it was the perfect final touch for my card.

Thanks for looking and have a great day.
Margaret :)

Supplies : Stamp Set - A Cardinal Christmas  :  Cardstock - Old Olive, Real Red, Whisper White  :  Ink - Staz On Black  :  Accessories - Real Red Polka Dot ribbon (retired), Adhesive Rhinestones, Stampin' Write Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment