Monday, December 13, 2010

Medallion

Don't you love how original my titles are - LOL

Today's card is super easy.

I stamped my Medallion stamp in Versamark ink on Whisper White cardstock, added silver embossing powder and heat set.  I layered this on Silver cardstock and added my sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes, which I also embossed. 



The sentiment was punched out using the Modern Label punch and held in place by Silver Elastic cord that is strung through holes punched at each end of the label and adhered to the back of the Silver matte.

This was then adhered to my Whisper White card base.

Thank you for stopping by - have a fantastic day.
Margaret :)

Supplies : Stamp Sets - Medallion background, Teeny Tiny Wishes  :  Cardstock - Whisper White, Silver  :  Inks - Versamark  :  Accessories - Silver Embossing powder, heat gun, silver elastic cord, Modern Label punch, 1/8" handheld punch

No comments:

Post a Comment