Sunday, December 12, 2010

Still Joyful

Another Joyful Season card.....This letterpress plate is fantastic.  I inked it up with Chocolate Chip ink on Very Vanilla cardstock.



I wrapped Old Olive satin ribbon around the card front and ruffled it up a bit.  I have been using regular Tombow tape and I find that the rufffles come undone after a day or two, so if anyone knows which adhesive works best to hold these scrunchy ruffles in place I would love to hear from you.

To keep this card light and carefree I layered my cardfront onto a Baja Breeze card base.

So simple... :)

Have a great day.
Margaret :)

Supplies : Cardstock - Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla  :  Inks - Chocolate Chip  :  Accessories - Joyful Season Letterpress plate, Big Shot, Old Olive Satin Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment