Saturday, December 11, 2010

Warmth & Love

I love the simplicity of this card.  I have thoroughly enjoyed making card after card that are all different yet all quite simple.

This is a standard 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Very Vanilla card base.  I cut a piece of Jolly Holiday designer paper to layer on top and used the Scallop Edge punch along one edge.



I added a bow around the card front using the stunning Old Olive Satin ribbon (as I told my Stamp Club gals this week - I am SO in love with this ribbon).

Once again I used the retired rub on package Merry & Bright from last years Holiday Mini.  This was the perfect finishing touch to this card.

Thanks for looking and hope you are enjoying your weekend.
Margaret :)

Supplies : Cardstock - Very Vanilla, Jolly Holiday DP  :  Accessories - Old Olive Satin ribbon, Merry & Bright retired rub-ons, Scallop Border punch

No comments:

Post a Comment