Monday, December 6, 2010

Joyful Season

Have you seen or tried our new Letterpress plates?  I am so in love with the Joyful Season plate I can hardly describe it LOL

This plate is so much fun.  I used my Stampin' Write Markers to colour my plate and carefully followed the directions that come with the plate to run it through the Big Shot.   I love how bright and fun these stockings look, don't you?



I took a piece of Baja Breeze cardstock and ran it through the Big Shot using one of the Texture Plates and then layered my Joyful Season cardfront to this.  This layered nicely on my Whisper White 3 x 6 card base.

This card screamed snowflakes to me, so I ran some Baja Breeze and Real Red cardstock through the Big Shot using the Northern Frost decorative strip die.  I layered these snowflakes, added a Rhinestone brad and used glue dots to adhere it to my cardfront.

Thanks for looking.
Margaret

Supplies:  Cardstock - Whisper White, Real Red, Baja Breeze  :  Accessories - Joyful Season Letterpress and Texture plates, Big Shot, Stampin' Write markers, Northern Frost decorative strip die, rhinestone brad

No comments:

Post a Comment