Sunday, December 19, 2010

A Little Bit of Red to Make It Pop

Ooohhh Sunday - one day closer to Monday... but that is okay cause I have the day off - Yippeee!

My creation for you today is using the Joyful Season Letterpress plate again.

My card base is made from Baja Breeze cardstock - 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".   My cardfront is clean and simple.  I inked up the Letterpress plate with Chocolate Chip ink and pressed it onto Very Vanilla cardstock using the Big Shot.



I pulled out Real Red Polka Dot ribbon (retired - check the on-line clearance rack for this item) and wrapped it around the cardfront.  I added three adhesive backed rhinestones to the bottom right corner and attached the card front to the Baja Breeze base.

Enjoy your Sunday and come back soon for more inspiration.
Margaret :)

Supplies :  Cardstock - Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla  :  Inks - Chocolate Chip  :  Accessories - Big Shot, Joyful Season Letterpress plate, Real Red Polka Dot ribbon (retired), Adhesive Rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment