Friday, December 17, 2010

Snowflake

Sometimes you just have to forego a sentiment on a card.  That is what I did with today's card. Oh, and...no stamping again.

I created the base using Cherry Cobbler cardstock (4 1/4" x 5 1/2").

For the card front I embossed Old Olive cardstock with the Elegant Bouquet embossing folder.  I then added some Jolly Holiday DSP over the embossed front and wrapped Old Olive Satin ribbon around the card front.  I attached these layers to my card base.



The snowflake was cut from Silver cardstock using the Northern Frost Decorative strip die.  I adhered this to Very Vanilla cardstock layered on an Old Olive matte.  To finish this card, I added a Neutrals button to the centre of the snowflake.

Have a wonderful day.
Margaret :)

Supplies :  Cardstock - Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Jolly Holiday DSP, Very Vanilla, Brushed Silver  :  Accessories - Elegant Bouquet embossing folder, Northern Frost decorative strip die, Big Shot, Neutral buttons, Old Olive Satin Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment