Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Laughter

Everyone needs laughter.  It is what helps keep up young :)

This Christmas card helps remind us to laugh and smile and I think the sentiment is just wonderful.  Because of this I wanted the sentiment to be the focal point.

The card base is Cherry Cobbler cardstock - 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.  I ran the Old Olive layer through the Big Shot with the Elegant Bouquet embossing folder and then added a layer of Jolly Holiday designer paper over the left side.



I added the Merry & Bright rub-on's sentiment on Very Vanilla Cardstock and layered this on a Cherry Cobbler matte.  I applied a couple dimensionals to the back and popped up on the card front.

Take care and enjoy your day.
Margaret :)

Supplies :  Cardstock - Cherry Cobbler, Jolly Holiday DSP, Very Vanilla, Old Olive  :  Accessories - Big Shot, Elegant Bouquet embossing folder, Merry & Bright rub-ons (retired), dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment