Saturday, December 18, 2010

Snowflakes and Ornaments

The card I have to share with you today is super basic.

The card base is Cherry Cobbler - 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

My card front is Whisper White cardstock embossed using the Northern Flurries embossing folder.  I stamped an Ornament image from Tags Til Christmas in Cherry Cobbler ink on my card front.  Next I stamped another ornament on a scrap bit of cardstoc and punched it out using the Ornament punch. I folded this in half and adhered over the ornament on my card front. 



Chris felt that I needed more on the card (which he was right about) but I just didn't know what to add.  So the silver snowflake in the bottom right corner was Chris' idea.  This was cut out using the Northern Frost decorative strip die.

I layered the cardfront onto an Old Olive matte and attached to my cardbase.

Thank you for looking and enjoy your Saturday.
Margaret :)

Supplies :  Stamp Sets - Tags Til Christmas  :  Cardstock - Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Whisper White, Brushed Silver   :  Inks - Cherry Cobbler  :  Acesscories - Northern Flurries embossing folder, Northern Frost decorative strip die, Big Shot, Ornament Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment